Our tours are currently not running for reasons you will understand. We will run them as soon as we can!
We can offer large groups exclusive access to the brewery for private guided tours, bespoke beer tastings and private parties.
We offer these group tours for 15 to 50 people from Monday to Wednesday 7-9pm. Our group tours include an exclusive guided brewery tour, beer tasting with our experts, exclusive access to the brewery tap room, and a hot Ann’s Cornish pasty.
Our group tours are popular and must be booked with as much notice in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. Sorry, but we do not currently run tours on Sundays or public holidays but can cater for special requests if you are a large group.
Monday - Wednesday 7-9pm
Sorry, but we do not currently run tours on Sundays or public holidays, but can cater for special requests if you are a large group.
- The brewery is a working brewery please be mindful of your surroundings at all times.
- You must be over 14 years old to go on any of our brewery tours, tastings are for age 18 years+ only.
- The tour includes several flights of stairs, so those with mobility issues may find the tour challenging.
- For your safety no open-toed shoes or high heels are permitted in the brewery.
- We require 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations. Tickets may not not be refunded without 24 hours cancellation notice.
- Anyone who we deem to be intoxicated will be refused entry to the tour. In the event of this, no refunds will be given. Please drink responsibly.
If you have any questions about this, feel free to call us on 01872 271885.